With deep love for all Seekers on the Path, Rajiv Kapur (Rajivji) has announced a two-day Meditation Retreat in Mumbai, India.
During this retreat you will receive Rajivji’s personal guidance to learn a number of important techniques and principles to purify the nadis using Kriya Yoga techniques, be guided into deeper aspects of the SELF through various meditations including meditations to identify and activate the chakras, learn to elevate your energy to higher centres, and how to unlock the vasanas through Self-Inquiry. You will also have the opportunity to ask Rajivji your questions.
Retreat Location: Geeta Hall, Chinmaya Mission, Powai, Mumbai 400072
Retreat Hours (schedule for each day provided below):
Morning Session: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Lunch Break: 12:30 p.m. to 14:30 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 14:30 p.m. to 17:30 p.m.
Tea will be provided in the morning and evening and a Satvic vegetarian lunch will be provided each day to all Registered Participants.
Please contact Shailendra at email@example.com or Cell No. +919892185164 to register. Detailed program information will be emailed to all Registered Participants prior to the retreat.
Day One - Kriya Initiation and all about Kriya Pranayama:
- important techniques and principles of Kriya Yoga (Basic to Advanced)
- raising the energy and purifying the nadis
- stabilizing the life-force at key higher centers of the Third Eye and Spiritual Heart
- inner light and sound
- building the inner magnetic field in the spine (Sushumna)
- moving into the breathless state and guiding the life-force to the top of the brain (Sahasrara)
Day Two – Self-Inquiry:
- the principles and practices of Self-Inquiry (Basic to Advanced)
- waking state abidance to the sense of ‘I’
- sitting meditation abidance to the sense of ‘I’
- intuiting the Amrita Nadi and moving the life-force from the Sahasrara to the Spiritual Heart